Due to the uncertainty of the rains this evening, we decided it best for our musicians not to have to travel so far and then get rained out. We hope to schedule Root Road again sometime next summer. Watch for details next summer! Sorry for the late notice in cancelling our plans.
The farm is open until it does rain.
Welcome to KY weather!!